QA Analyst - Data
Data Analysis | Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Conduct testing during all stages of product development, including integration, regression, verification, and validation.
- Test metrics data generated by the game.
- Creates and maintains issues report in the database.
- Performs a close follow up on major issues with the dev and analytics teams.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases.
- Help enforcing a QA analytics approach inside the production for keeping the highest metrics quality level.
- Generate and manage multiple automated tests of the metrics.
- Performs smoke tests on pre-release builds to identify major bugs before they hit production.
- Identifies regressions in the game by comparing with previous builds.
- Help building and maintaining test plans for the game.
- Writes and sends summaries of metrics status to the team
Experience and qualifications :
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a functional tester or equivalent.
- Knowledge of testtrail, jira or other sources control manager.
- Has strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and works to deeply understand our users/customers and use cases.
Technical skills :
- Ability to match code callstacks with the appropriate engine’s module.
- Basic understanding of a production cycle and ability to judge the adequate level of reporting.
- Understanding of game metrics and their usage.
- Good understandings of numbers
- Ideally functionnal in SQL
- Ideally Bilingual (French, English)
- Ability to work within a team.
- Be autonomous and proactive.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be able to adapt to changes.
- Be able to give and receive constructive feedbacks
Motivation and interests:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!