Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PROJECTS AND PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR
Eidos-Sherbrooke – Imagine the video games of tomorrow
Eidos-Sherbrooke is an expert studio with a unique mission: to accelerate technological innovation in the Video Game industry.
Through research and development, our job is to explore, test and apply innovative technologies based on cloud computing and artificial intelligence, in order to support the creation of experiences, universes and emotions for players.
Our studio is looking for a Business Development Manager with strong business strategy, excellent communication, as well as exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
Strategic analysis, market development and B2B relationships are important aspects of the position. The ideal candidate will have experience in researching market trends, targeting and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining existing partners.
- Understand and identify opportunities in target markets, both at industry, company and projects levels, and more broadly through studio contacts and partners, and the market strategies that can be used to attract new “clients”;
- Conducting research and analysis to validate the potential of new markets;
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow up on a successful deal;
- Collaborate with the various studio teams to ensure that the offer and business opportunities are clear;
- Write and follow up on agreements with external and internal partners;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and identify new prospects;
- Follow the latest industry developments and keep up to date with the market and the competition.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication or any other relevant training;
- 5+ years experience in business development in a related market;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...);
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis software;
- Good technical knowledge or ability to understand the technologies developed and ease in proposing products or solutions focusing on the client's needs.
- Leadership, sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Reliability, rigour, positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Analytical and synthetical mind, results-oriented;
- Team player and strong sense of collaboration.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for Technology and Innovation are essential!