Brand Marketing Manager
PERMANENT POSITION - FULL-TIME
Hybrid or at the office possible according to the sanitary rules in force.
400 boulevard de Maisonneuve West - 5th floor
Montreal, QC H3A 1L4
+1 514 670 6300
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MARKETING DIRECTOR
The Eidos-Montreal Brand Marketing team manages the entire brand identity of the studio. The team is integrated with internal development teams. They work together on the international development of all of the studio's franchises. Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the Brand Marketing Manager is in charge of one or more of these franchises and its various iterations.
- Implement the international marketing launch strategy (positioning, target, key messages) of the designated brands;
- Participate in the definition and deployment of the communication strategy (channels and plan for the dissemination of promotional tools);
- Define and manage the budget necessary for the deployment of the marketing and communication strategy;
- Manage the creation of brand identities (name, logo, visual references) and advertising campaigns;
- Supervise the creation and production of all campaign tools (video trailers, captures, etc.);
- Be the guarantor of brands, ensure their visibility and maximize their notoriety, both internally and externally;
- Collaborate with creative agencies and internal departments to guarantee the quality of deliverables, while respecting deadlines;
- Collaborate with media agencies in defining the strategy, development and optimization of media plans, from their design to their implementation;
- Produce presentation materials relating to the brand strategy, reports or any other communication support for stakeholders;
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the game development and performance marketing teams, in order to faithfully relay the creative vision of the game while meeting business objectives;
- Participate in public and / or commercial events around the world as needed;
- Develop and share a broad knowledge of market trends and examples to follow in the video game industry, as well as leading competitors across all categories and platforms;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Research team to design consumer tests and provide information on product development and the effectiveness of associated promotional materials;
- Manage the product life cycle, through constant monitoring of real-time performance, analyze key performance indicators and continuously optimize them;
- Collaborate with the Finance and Legal teams of the company in order to manage the various partnerships and "License" contracts with the partners;
- Help coordinate efforts with other brand teams in other Square Enix studios, to find potential synergies and share best practices;
- Supervise and effectively divide the tasks between the Brand Marketing Coordinators and Brand Marketing Artists, paying particular attention to the qualifications and skills of each;
- Participate in the recruitment process for the Brand Marketing team;
- Participate in the annual performance appraisal process and propose development plans for team members.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field;
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, including at least relevant experience in the video game industry, a must;
- Experience in launching video games (AAA) at the international level;
- Experience in managing 360 campaigns;
- Experience in relation with creative and media agencies;
- Fluent English required.
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Organization, structure, rigor;
- Good communication skills and the ability to express ideas clearly;
- Positive attitude, ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Anaytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for Video games are essential!
- Be motivated by the opportunity to be part of a highly creative environment and be an actor in the development and promotion of top quality entertainment products.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $80-100K, according to the experience;
- 3 weeks of vacations + Holiday break;
- Insurances + RRSP;
- Annual corporate bonuses.