R&D Generalist programmer
PERMANENT – FULLL TIME
R&D GENERALIST PROGRAMMER
REPORTS TO: PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR
LOCALISATION: EIDOS SHERBROOKE
- Develop high-quality software using C + + and OOD;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by managers;
- Master the debugging tools and the techniques used;
- Ability to work in a multi-platforms development environment;
- Analyze the need to improve existing code, and implement corrective measures necessary;
- Be a positive contributor to the project and team’s objectives.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3+ year of industry experience in Programming;
- Minimum of on published title;
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of C++;
- Must have an excellent knowledge of C#;
- Strong skills in OOD;
- Experience developing cross-platform, an asset;
- Experience in optimization.
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Ability to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video game is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
MOTIVATION AND INTERESTS
Ambition and passion for videogames are essential!