Coordinator, HR Service Center
Coordinator, HR Service Center
Reports to: Director HR Operations
The HR Service Center plays a leading role with all employees of Square Enix West's four entities located in Canada, by providing information or answering employee questions, by ensuring transactional management related to the personnel and benefits administration.
The Coordinator, HR Service Center is essential to the success of the Talent & Culture team. As a coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day operational activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. You will ensure the smooth running of operations, maximizing the added value of the team while supporting HR initiatives and programs. We are looking for a positive, creative person with an eye for detail and a strong sense of priorities.
As an ambassador of the T&C team, you will take over all or part of certain HR activities, in particular the administrative aspect of an employee's life cycle, the management of employee benefits, international mobility as well as the first-level consulting component with employees by making the employee experience your priority.
Working within transformation projects and a growing team, you will need to be comfortable challenging the status quo and be able to easily navigate excellent tactical execution while supporting strategic alignment.
- Administer the process of welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Manage social benefits, including the company's group insurance plan, RRSPs;
- Participate in the international mobility process (work permit, relocation);
- Communicate and support a good understanding of company policies, processes and values;
- Administer employee registrations for the various training courses;
- Collect and maintain the information necessary for the declaration of training activities;
- Ensure data governance in our systems concerning the planning of the manpower required by the projects;
- Manage the virtual files of company employees;
- Coordinate team meetings;
- Analyze the various KPIs and monitor them.
Experience and qualifications:
- DEC / BAC in HR or Business Administration and / or equivalent experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Asana / Jira experience an asset;
- Experience with Workday an asset.
- Collaborate and actively participate in the work of his team by promoting the pursuit of common objectives;
- Focuses its efforts on obtaining results that meet or exceed expectations and adopts strategies that help improve the results obtained;
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the well-being of people by interacting with them in a positive way;
- Fosters opportunities to interact with team members and work with them to maintain a pleasant work environment;
- Collects, shares and disseminates information to promote communication within the team;
- Look for opportunities that allow him to keep up to date, acquire new knowledge and skills that lead him to develop professionally.
Motivation and interests:
Interest in the employee experience, innovation, ambition and passion for the people who produce video games are essential!