Are you ready to join
Eidos-Montréal, a company renowned for its focus on narrative-driven games, is looking for a technically-inclined Senior Game Writer to work on an ambitious new project. Working under the Narrative Director, they are responsible for both writing creative content and implementing their work throughout the game’s production. This highly creative individual is eager to collaborate with other departments in order to deliver a captivating interactive story experience.
- Collaborate with other writers, designers, and artists to develop compelling story content consistent with project’s vision and tone.
- With level design, develop world-building content that supports the project’s themes.
- Write story bible documents for the team to use as reference material.
- Write and edit dialogues, barks, cinematic sequences, and UI texts.
- Implement and test story content in the game engine.
- Manage scripts and be present during recording sessions.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's in Film, Communications, Literature or equivalent
- 6+ years of expérience in writing for games;
- Experience in developing games, particularly implementing created content in an engine.
- Ability to communicate clearly and enthusiastically.
- Ability to accept and process feedback to refine their work.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English; working knowledge of French is valuable.