It’s been a long road for Lara Croft. Over the course of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC, Lara has navigated fiery temples, investigated the darkest secrets of her enemy, faced the demons of her past… and that’s barely scraping the surface.
But now Lara’s latest journey comes to an end with The Path Home - the seventh DLC pack for Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
What’s The Path Home about?
Set after the thrilling conclusion to the main adventure, The Path Home sees Lara on a search and rescue mission for missing allies. Her investigation takes her into ancient tunnels, where she’ll face off against the heavily-armed remnants of Trinity and uncover the ultimate secret of the Yaaxil.
What do you get in The Path Home?
The new DLC expands Shadow of the Tomb Raider with a new mission, new tomb, new outfit, new weapon and more. Here’s what’s included:
- New mission: Eternal Reward - To save her friends and allies, Lara Croft must uncover one more ancient secret.
- New challenge tomb: Mother Protector - Navigate this ancient and puzzling new challenge tomb to restore the goddess Xquic. It’s playable in both solo and co-op.
- New outfit: Midnight Sentinel - The ancient designs of this outfit allow for longer focus and perception time.
- Another new outfit: Tactical Adventure Classic - Old school never goes out of style! This classic outfit gives you the ability to craft additional ammunition while you run and gun. For those who prefer a stealthier approach, you’ll also receive extra experience from your stealth takedowns.
- New weapon: Silver Strike - This one of a kind bow lets you send charged Silent Arrows through body armor, or through multiple unarmored opponents. Great for increasing your efficiency in combat.
- New skill: Magic Touch - Earn this new skill and you’ll use fewer resources when crafting on the run
How do I get The Path Home?
The Path Home is only available to those who have the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Season Pass.