SUMMER 2022 INTERNSHIP / 4 MONTHS (MAY-AUGUST)
FULL-TIME / 4-DAYS WEEK (FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY, 32H/WEEK)
Important: Only students registered in a study program at the time of the internship are eligible.
Hybrid or at the office possible according to the sanitary rules in force at the time of the internship.
(Address: 400 boulevard de Maisonneuve West - 5th floor, Montreal, QC H3A 1L4)
POSITION(S) AVAILABLE: 1
REPORTS TO: MARKETING TEAM
- Integrated into the Marketing team, support the different members of the team (Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing, Social Networks) in the creation and production of contents (presentation materials, marketing campaigns, digital activations...);
- Participate in the brainstorming of opportunities and communication initiatives;
- Perform competitive reviews;
- Update tools for analyzing and monitoring game performance;
- Depending on the context, participate in meetings with agencies and external partners.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Marketing, Business Administration, or in any related field;
- A first experience in a Marketing department or in an Advertising agency, a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of marketing campaign production process, a plus;
- Notions of Creative Adobe and/or of video editing, a plus;
- Fluent english, a mandatory. Bilingualism French-English, a plus.
- Organized, structured, rigorous;
- Humble, curious, willing to learn;
- Ease to adapt and solution oriented;
- Good communication skills, analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for Video Game and New Technologies, a plus.