IT Support Technician
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
REPORTS TO: IT SERVICE CENTER MANAGER
The IT Support Technician ensures the proper functioning of the environment for the IT team as well as for the users of our studios in Quebec and is committed to providing quality IT service. To this end, the person we are looking for has a keen interest in the continuous improvement of IT services and procedures as well as related technologies.
- Handle Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets (requests and incidents);
- Work with internal clients to evaluate and solve technical problems, both remotely and on-site;
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve issues as necessary;
- Entry-level system administration;
- Manage user accounts through Azure AD and MSO365 administration portal;
- Create technical documentation;
- Perform all related tasks ensuring the proper functioning of IT services.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer Science/IT College Diploma;
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting various technology in a customer facing context;
- Advanced knowledge of the operating systems Linux, Windows, and Mac;
- Solid knowledge of the MSO365 suite;
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS Mobile technologies in an MDM environment;
- Experience in working in a structured team with an ITIL approach;
- Experience in researching and successfully troubleshooting diverse IT issues;
- Basic Networking skills (IP, VLANs, DHCP, DNS);
- Understanding of domains, user profiles and how they work (advanced level);
- Experience with video game equipment and environment (PC and gaming consoles), a strong asset;
- Bilingualism French-English, a mandatory.
- Good communication;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Enthusiasm and service-oriented attitude;
- Sense of adaptation, flexibility and ability to multitask in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Rigor and attention to details;
- Ability to present technical information in a simple and clear manner to non-technical people.