REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER (COO)
The IT Director is responsible for identifying IT challenges and participating in the organization's strategic planning by ensuring the continuity of all IT services and day-to-day IT operations (human, financial and material resources planning).
Today, in its new chapter of history following the acquisition by Embracer Group, the 3 entities Eidos-Montreal, Eidos-Sherbrooke and Square Enix Montreal (750+ employees), is recruiting an IT Director who will support the organizational evolution at the IT level and contribute significantly to the decision making of the studios' IT future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Contribute to the development of the organization and support the achievement of its mission by defining and implementing the IT strategy;
- Work in collaboration with Executives and Directors to ensure the planning and implementation of organizational changes and the sound management of IT needs;
- Develop business relationships with key resources and maintain existing ones to promote and apply best practices in IT services and operations within the organization;
- Ensure at high level the security of our IT environment;
- Supervise, mobilize and develop the various IT teams;
- Define, plan and manage the IT services budget;
- Define, measure and analyze IT services performance and support metrics.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- University degree or other relevant training in Information Technology;
- Master's degree in Business Administration or in Technology and Innovation Management, an asset;
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Technology, including 5+ years in a management/senior leadership role;
- Experience in managing resources (teams, budget, material) at the IT operations level;
- Fluently bilingual (French-English), both written and spoken;
- Experience in Video Game/New Technology, an asset.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Advanced IT expertise (strategy, creativity, innovation...);
- Leadership, sense of responsibilities and priorities;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Analytical and synthetical mind;
- Proactivity, service and results-oriented approach.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Permanent and full-time position;
- Hybrid work, ideally from the Montreal area, with the ability to go to the office when necessary;
- 4-days work week;
- Group insurance and access to a telemedicine service for the family;
- RRSP and bonus plan.