Production | Montréal, Québec, Canada
REPORTS TO: PRODUCER
Come be part of a production team that is fully committed to the success of a brand new and exciting project! Our mandate is to support the development team to deliver this project with the highest standards of AAA quality while respecting the available resources.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary groups and various external partners. You will join an experienced, open-minded and passionate crew.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Based on the project objectives defined by the Producer, manage a portion of the production and associated deliverables of one of our new games in production;
- Be responsible for the multi-disciplinary production processes and their improvement for a smooth production;
- Implement flexible processes that encourage timely iteration;
- Convert project objectives into well-defined tasks with clear priorities and success criteria;
- Be responsible for on-time deliverables with high quality standards according to available resources;
- Regularly and thoroughly monitor the progress of development to ensure that teams are meeting their objectives;
- Be flexible while respecting internal deadlines and those of our external partners;
- Identify and eliminate blockers;
- Be responsible for managing the risks associated with the key stages and participate in the risk management of the project as a whole.
- Understand the vision and requirements of the project and communicate them clearly to all teams;
- Provide clear visibility on the status of the production to all teams;
- Facilitate information sharing between the various teams.
- Ensure proper management and support of the coordination team;
- Support the leads and directors;
- Promote positivism and develop a pleasant work environment and excellent team cohesion.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 6+ years of experience in a production or project management role, particularly in video games;
- Understanding of the development process inherent in video game production;
- Understanding of the interdependencies between the various video game disciplines;
- Experience in project planning and management, with Agile, Scrum or Kanban production methods;
- Experience with JIRA and/or other task and bug management software.
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure while meeting agreed upon deadlines;
- Flexible and able to adapt to various teams;
- Collaboration, listening and empathy;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Relevant and complementary experience in any other role in the video game industry, within a game team;
- SCRUM Master certification.
WHY JOIN US:
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!