Build and Release Specialist
Title : Build and Release Specialist
Reports to: Lead Build and Release Specialist
Eidos Montréal is seeking a Build and Release Specialist to design, implement, and maintain a centralized pipeline supporting several simultaneous video game productions.
The Build and Release Specialist will be part of a team composed of experienced programmers and build and release specialists working with technologies such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernetes,Docker, SaltStack, etc.
This role includes automation, configuration management, and tools development.
- Automating the configuration of build machines.
- Continuously improving the build pipeline configuration to maintain high user satisfaction.
- Setting up and maintaining continuous integration.
- Improving the monitoring of all the services and infrastructure supporting the build system.
- Identifying root causes and addressing them to improve the quality of service.
- Collaborating with developers, DevOps and QA to guarantee a highly available and performant service.
- Optimizing hardware utilization by leveraging cutting edge technology such as K8s and CEPH.
Experience and qualifications:
- 4 years in a similar role
- Bachelor in programming or similar education
- Experience with source control systems (Perforce, Git).
- Experience with Windows based development environment.
- Experience with game production and a game engine’s asset pipeline
- Experience with Jenkins is an asset
- Experience with Visual Studio is an asset
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience with C#, C++ is an asset
- Experience with application containers (Docker) and virtual machines is an asset.
- Experience with Linux based development environment is an asset.
- Experience with K8s and CPH is an asset.
- A passion for innovation.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives.
- Being a team player.