Concept Artist - Environments
Art | Montréal, Québec, Canada
CONCEPT ARTIST - ENVIRONMENTS
REPORTS TO: ART DIRECTOR
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
We are currently building a new artistic team for a new project and are looking for passionate and creative people who can contribute to the development of a fantastic universe. Within this team, the different expertises (concept artists, level artists, character artists) will collaborate closely to create a rich world as well as forge a strong team spirit where everyone will feel valued.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create visual concepts of environments (2D/3D, illustrations...) that meet the needs of the art direction and adequately iterate these contents to make them evolve into a final product;
- Collaborate directly with the different directors to help visualize and develop rich and innovative universes.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Experience in the Video Game/Cinema industry in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of 2D/3D software.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Creative and innovative mind;
- Proactivity, sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Positive attitude, collaboration and good communication skills.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Choice of work location (office, home or hybrid);
- Group insurance, telemedicine service;
- RRSP and bonus system.