Programmeur.euse en chef.fe | Lead Core Programmer
Programming | Montréal, Québec, Canada
LEAD CORE PROGRAMMER
Reports to: Programming Director
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Develop graphics components of an innovative new rendering system;
- Architect, refactor and maintain low-level engine systems and tools;
- Develop software in C# / C++;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by superiors;
- Manage and coach the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the interview process for the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the employee’s performance review process for the 3D Programming team.
What you bring
- University degree in programming, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in game development or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of C++ and strong development and debugging skills;
- Must have experience working with Unreal 4 or 5 or several commercial or in-house 3D engines (CryEngine, Unity, Gamebryo, etc);
- Strong knowledge of game engine design;
- Knowledge of game engine technologies such as graphics, physics, audio, tools, etc;
- Multi-threaded architecture;
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is an important asset (C#, Python, etc).
Even better if you have
- Excellent man-management skills;
- Ability to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video games is required;
- The maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Be a good Communicator.
Why join us?
- 4 days weeks schedule: because your personal life is important;
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!