AI & Machine Learning Programmer Intern
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - WINTER 2022 SESSION (JANUARY TO APRIL) - FULL-TIME
AI & MACHINE LEARNING PROGRAMMER INTERN
REPORTS TO: AI & MACHINE LEARNING DIRECTOR
- Participate in the development of new ways of making and testing video games, using state of the art models;
- Based on your skills, participate in solving development problems (from sentiment analysis using computer vision to reinforcement learning agents learning...);
- Collaborate with game and programming teams on various research projects.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or in a related field;
- Solid knowledge of the programming language Python;
- Good knowledge of the programming language C++ or C#, an asset;
- Notions of Jupyter Notebook, an asset;
- Diversified experience in Programming (participation in GameJams, development of school and/or personal projects) a strong asset;
- Bilingualism: French-English.
- Curiosity and desire to push the boundaries of Video game;
- Self-driven and resourceful;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Collaborative and open to receive and share constructive criticism.
MOTIVATIONS & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for Video game are essential!
- Keen interest in AI & Machine learning, strongly appreciated.