Technical Art Director
Art | Montréal, Québec, Canada
TECHNICAL ART DIRECTOR
Reports to: Programming Director
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Implement technical processes for production development in collaboration with the project's creative and technical teams;
- Resolve specific complex issues and approve technical specifications for all rendering related matters;
- Establish and enforce technical constraints;
- Document, transmit knowledge and effectively support the various team members in the adoption of new techniques;
- Develop new techniques, tools and processes as needed to meet the challenges of artistic production;
- Be able to implement profiling tools and methods to ensure the quality and graphic fluidity of the creative product;
- Ability to work in an online development environment;
- Interact and communicate effectively with managers and directors;
- Interact and communicate effectively with managers and directors; Supervise certain members of the artistic team, if necessary.
Experience and qualifications
- 3D Art or equivalent training;
- Relevant experience in a similar role in game development;
- Experience with 3D software and 2D art application;
- Knowledge of Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Houdini, Blender & Substance;
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal;
- Experience in shader programming and optimization;
- Knowledge of Python.
- Leadership, sense of responsibility and prioritization;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Focused on efficiency and achieving results;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!