Talent & Culture | Montréal, Québec, Canada
Reports to: Lead Recruiter
Permanent - Full-time
- Build and maintain a strong candidate base in order to answer proactively to business requirements;
- Leverage Eidos Montréal’s visibility by participating to employment fairs, gaming industry events and/or other relevant events;
- Post job offers on our web site as well as other sites;
- Plan and participate in the recruitment interviews for production, QA, administration, intern, and make sure that Eidos Montréal’s values are respected in the recruitment process;
- Execute references checks;
- Collaborate to the HR counseling service and to the administration of company policies.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or equivalent experience;
- 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience in recruitment for technical profiles is mandatory;
- Experience in the video game industry is an asset.
- Ability to manage several clients at the same time;
- In-depth knowledge of French and English, spoken and written;
- Ability to work methodically and logically;
- Knowledge of Windows, the Web and the MS Office suite;
- Ability to work under pressure when the situation requires.
- Team Player;
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential candidates.
Motivation & Interest:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!