IT Project Coordinator
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The role of IT Project Coordinator supports the IT Director (IT Group) and Senior Project Manager ensuring the delivery of Studio Initiatives across the IT group.
Working alongside the IT Director, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Project Manager the Project Co-ordinator will provide day to day project support and organisation across Studio initiatives and workstreams as guided.
This role is a key function that will help to facilitate engagement with our Studios understanding their ambitions and requirements supporting initiatives which contribute towards continuous operational efficiency and service delivery improvements.
- Manage assigned workstreams organised by priority and report on the aligned initiative status;
- Manage day to day the workflows between initiatives;
- Provide regular initiative status updates and report any risk, issues or constraints;
- Engage frequently with team leads across initiatives to track status and open actions;
- Monitor progress against initiative objectives and ensure team plans are aligned;
- Ensure deliverables are planned and met based on agreed workstream objectives and requirements;
- Identify issues, pro-actively seeking guidance taking recommended corrective action
- Update the initiatives RAID register and track any risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and track decisions;
- Escalate risks and issues that arise in a project to the Senior Project Manager and IT Director.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- An understanding of key project management principles, a project lifecycle and project terminology;
- Experience in IT Operations, ITIL and/or ITSM processes and methodologies;
- Experience working directly with technical & tool development teams;
- Experience working to support the development and deployment of new technology and services;
- Experience managing production pipelines and workflow ensuring successful delivery;
- Experience working with global/remote teams and delivering global projects;
- Prince 2, Agile, PMI or similar accreditation, ITIL V3/4 or similar;
- IT background with involvement in Software Development solution delivery;
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency of project management principles and best practice;
- Is well practiced in cross, team planning, co-ordination and solutions delivery;
- Proficient using the Atlassian suite of Tools including Jira and Confluence;
- Experience working to implement and support the continuous development and deployment of new technology and services.
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Is detail orientated and thorough ensuring accuracy;
- A logical thinker and solutions driven;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and ownership of assign work streams;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to facilitate team co-ordination;
- Is well practiced in project co-ordinating and keeping to a project plan;
- Can strategically and logically introduce and apply systems and best practice;
- Demonstrates a natural ability as team leader steering projects forward to completion.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!