FULL TIME – PERMANENT POSITION
Eidos Montréal is seeking a build master to design, implement, and maintain a centralized pipeline supporting more than four simultaneous video game productions.
The build master will be part of a team composed of experienced build masters working with technologies such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, SaltStack, etc.
This role includes automation, configuration management, and tools development.
- Automating the configuration of build machines in the studio's build farm;
- Continuously improving the build pipeline configuration to maintain high user satisfaction;
- Setting up and maintaining continuous integration;
- Improving the monitoring of all the services and infrastructure supporting the build system;
- Identifying root causes and addressing them to improve the quality of service;
- Collaborating with DevOps and, QA release specialists to guarantee a highly available and performant service;
- Optimizing hardware utilization by leveraging cutting edge technology such as K8s and CEPH.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor in programming or similar education
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Batch, Bash, etc.).
- Experience with source control systems (Perforce, Git).
- Experience with Windows based development environment.
- Experience with game production and a game engine’s asset pipeline
- Experience with Jenkins is an asset
- Experience with Visual Studio is an asset
- Experience with C#, C++ is an asset
- Experience with application containers (Docker) and virtual machines is an asset.
- Experience with Linux based development environment is an asset.
- A passion for innovation.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives.
- Being a team player.