Animation | Montréal, Québec, Canada
LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE SOUGHT: INTERMEDIATE AND SENIOR
REPORTS TO: LEAD ANIMATOR
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Bring unique and appealing characters to life for in-game combat and scripted cinematic scenarios;
- Deliver quality animation on time, based on production needs;
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to the Lead Animator and be willing to understand and act upon direction;
- Create animation which follows the artistic direction while showing initiative and creativity;
- Work with the designers and integrators to implement 3C related features and the overall gaming experience.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Diploma in 3D Animation, or equivalent training;
- Relevant experience as an Animator in Video Games;
- Be autonomous, self driven and interested in problem solving;
- Experience creating in-game animations and working with state machines;
- Knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder;
- Expert with rapid keyframe iteration and motion capture editing;
- Technical experience with engines (blend spaces, root motion, debugging...);
- An understanding of the human body and facial anatomy.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Motion-capture experience;
- Cinematic experience with practical knowledge of camera, composition, & cinematic sequences;
- Rigging/skinning and basic character modeling knowledge.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!