Senior Game Designer
Design | Montréal, Québec, Canada
SENIOR GAME DESIGNER
Reports to: Creative Director / Producer
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- In collaboration with other experts, be in charge of expressing the vision of the project;
- Actively participate in the ideation and prototyping of game mechanics;
- Participate in the hiring process for the design team.
What you bring
- 6+ years of experience in game design and/or level design or scripting;
- Excellent ability to prototype game mechanics, especially in Unreal;
- Experience with first-person games preferred;
- Bilingual French-English.
Even better if you have
- VR Experience is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly share ideas;
- Proactivity, collaboration and ability to work with different expertise;
- Interest in immersive experiences.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!