IT Support Technician Intern
Internship | Montréal, Québec, Canada
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - SUMMER SESSION 2021 (MAY TO AUGUST) - FULL TIME
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN INTERN
REPORTS TO: IT SUPPORT MANAGER
- Install and maintain hardware and software;
- Administer user accounts;
- Monitor support incidents and work with support staff to prioritize and resolve them;
- Log incidents in Service Desk Plus;
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues (software, hardware or networking);
- Support AV meeting rooms;
- Manage IT loan equipment;
- Provide 2nd level support of LAN and standalone printers.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Student working to get a computer science college degree;
- Bilingualism french-english, spoken as well as written;
- Experience in asset and inventory management;
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10 and Linux;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of management and administration of AD accounts and Azure AD;
- Knowledge of mobile phones systems;
- Experience with video game equipments (PC and consoles).
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Team player;
- Problem-solving skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Curiosity about news related to video games and new technologies, an asset.