Senior Core Programmer (Unreal 5)
Programming | Montréal, Québec, Canada
SENIOR CORE PROGRAMMER (UNREAL 5)
Reports to: Lead Core Programmer
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Develop quality software using the programming languages C ++;
- Have the ability to evolve in a multi-platform development environment;
- Optimize the engine in order to improve overall game performance;
- Design, implement and debug creative and innovative solutions to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Establish and maintain a follow-up of the tasks to be accomplished as well as personal planning;
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies, advances and developments in game programming.
What you bring
- University degree in programming, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent;
- 6+ years of experience in the industry as a Programmer, including 4 years as an Engine Programmer;
- Excellent knowledge of technological constraints on different gaming platforms;
- Have experience working with Unreal;
- Profiling and optimization experience;
- AAA experience.
- Experience in optimizing on various platforms (PC, Sony and Microsoft, etc.);
- Must have a very good knowledge of C ++ and C #;
- Must have very good algorithmic knowledge;
- Strong design skills.
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Be a good team player;
- Be a good communicator;
- A desire to push the barriers of video game technology is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Focus on achieving superior results;
- Have an analytical and synthetical mind.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!