PERMANENT – FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: TALENT AND CULTURE DIRECTOR
- Define and structure the talent attraction strategy of the different Square Enix West entities located in Canada: Eidos Montreal, Square Enix Montreal, Eidos Sherbrooke, IT Global and Square Enix QA;
- Understand the needs of the organization and the industry context;
- Monitor HR practices and recruitment of industry professionals to ensure the competitiveness of talent attraction;
- Participate in increasing the visibility of our studios by participating in job fairs, video game industry events or any other event deemed relevant;
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team:
- Supervise, coach and participate in the performance evaluation of members of the recruitment team;
- Contribute to the workforce planning process, integrate recruitment needs and ensure that the work capacity of the recruitment team is in line with the ambitions of the production teams;
- Evaluate and distribute the tasks of the recruiting team based on the strengths and skills of the team members;
- Ensure the smooth completion of the recruitment process and provide superior candidate experience.
- Build and maintain a solid bank of candidates in order to proactively meet business needs;
- Plan recruitment interviews and ensure that the values of the entities are respected throughout the recruitment process;
- Perform reference checks and guarantee internal clients a quality recruitment process;
- Collaborate in the HR consulting department as well as in the administration of company policies.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor in human resources management / industrial relations or equivalent experience;
- + 8 years of experience in recruitment and at least 1 year of experience as a Lead recruiter;
- Experience in recruiting technical or artistic profiles is highly preferred;
- Experience in the video game or animation industry is highly preferred;
- Bilingual french/english
- Ability to manage several clients at the same time
- In-depth knowledge of French and English, spoken and written
- Ability to work methodically and logically
- Knowledge of Windows, the Web and the MS Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure when the situation requires
- Ability to organize and manage the work of other recruiters
- Spirit / Team player
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential candidates.
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!