IT Project Director
IT PROJECT DIRECTOR (REPATRIATION OF SERVICES)
REPORTS TO: CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)
Eidos-Montreal is a Canadian video game development studio, founded by Eidos Interactive in 2007 and based in Montreal. The company was a subsidiary of Square Enix until it was acquired by Embracer Group in Spring 2022.
With the acquisition of Eidos-Montreal, Eidos-Sherbrooke, Square Enix Montreal and Crystal Dynamics by Embracer Group, the IT services will continue to be supplied by Square Enix for a period of 6 to 9 months, after which they will have to be repatriated. About 30 IT services have been counted, including cybersecurity, cloud services, business applications and infrastructure services.
In this context, Eidos-Montreal is recruiting an IT Project Director to lead the program that will consist of the repatriation of all the IT services still under the responsibility of Square Enix and that will notably involve the coordination of all the projects with several stakeholders located in different places in the world (England, United States and Canada).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage all projects that make up the repatriation program of all IT services supplied by Square Enix to Eidos (planning, execution and implementation);
- Write project documents according to the standards in force;
- Put in place the necessary mechanisms for an efficient follow-up of project activities;
- Ensure the coordination of ongoing and future activities within the framework of the projects;
- Manage interactions with various internal stakeholders at Eidos-Montreal, Eidos-Sherbrooke, Square Enix Montreal and Crystal Dynamics (IT, Legal, Finance departments...) and external stakeholders (Square Enix IT Services -ITG-, solution and service providers, software publishers...);
- Follow up on the various project registers;
- Present the follow-up to the decision-making bodies.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 20+ years of experience in IT project and program management;
- Have managed large scale projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations around the world;
- Have managed projects of a similar technical nature: AD migration, cloud migration, private cloud implementation, service repatriation, outsourcing, etc.;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMbok, Prince2, Agile...) and IT processes (ITIL);
- Good knowledge of collaboration, project management and productivity tools (Microsoft tools);
- Fluently bilingual (French-English), both written and spoken.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Leadership, sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Reliability, rigor, positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced technical environment;
- Ability to move multiple projects forward at the same time;
- Collaboration and ability to interact with partners in different locations.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Full-time, 1-year contract.