Reports to: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Controller monitors the company's accounting operations. The person provides financial information and analysis to the Financial Controller. He/she actively participates in the finance team's projects and contributes to process improvements.
- Produces the cash flow projection;
- Assists in the production of monthly financial statements;
- Participates in month-end reports;
- Participates in the implementation of the ERP accounting system
- Assists in the production of government claims in the multimedia field;
- Assists in the production of the annual tax return;
- Assists in the production of the R&D credit file;
- Assists the financial controller during the annual audit;
- Assists the financial controller on any other tax file;
- Assists in the preparation of special projects.
What you bring
- Accounting designation;
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Bilingualism in oral and written.
Even better if you have
- Knowledge of Power Query in Excel an asset;
- Attention to detail, quality and ability to work in a team;
- Interpersonal skills, dynamism, organization and accuracy;
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of financial information;
- Management of deadlines and priorities;
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!