Animateur.trice junior | Junior Animator
Animation | Montréal, Québec, Canada
Reports to: Lead Animator
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Bring to life unique, appealing and believable characters in mobile games;
- Respect a delivery schedule of high-quality level animation assets set with the rest of the team;
- Clearly communicate progress and issues to the Lead Artist, and be willing to understand and act upon direction.
What you bring
- Camera animation & integration;
- Understanding of game engines, mechanics, and game development processes;
- Being self-sufficient;
- Familiar with producing in-game animations and in-game systems;
- Formal education in 3D animation, 2D education also an asset.
- Strong technical experience with engines;
- Comfortable with quick keyframe iteration;
- Must display a strong understanding of animation fundamentals;
- Good communication skills and the ability to illustrate ideas are essential;
- Insight into animation pipelines is important;
- Rigging/skinning and basic character modeling knowledge is a plus.
Even better if you have
- A strong work ethic, initiative and above all else humility is required;
- Must thrive in a team environment with a drive for self-improvement, to learn and also to share knowledge;
- The maturity to give, (and receive), constructive criticism is expected.
Why join us?
- 4 days weeks schedule: because your personal life is important;
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room ;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!