Senior Financial Analyst
Administrative | Montréal, Québec, Canada
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
REPORTS TO: FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Support the entire finance project function within the game teams;
- Responsible for the P&L of all the dedicated projects (costs, revenues…);
- Monitor the progress of the projects with producers and adjust the forecasts accordingly;
- Integrate the game teams to understand, challenge and make the necessary decisions to ensure profitability of projects;
- Update the various reports monitoring the projects;
- Validate the accuracy of the costs recorded in the projects;
- Understand and explain the variances;
- Prepare and analyze ad hoc reports;
- Create relationships with the studio’s internal and external partners in order to collect relevant information and facilitate communication between the different departments;
- Drawing on the acquired experience, act as an advisor to the studio’s executive managers;
- Identify and share the studio’s development perspectives;
- Strengthen the link between technical and operational teams.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Executive Management;
- Experience in project accounting and budget/forecast process;
- Experience in creating clear and functional reports;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel;
- Good knowledges of Power Point;
- Bilingualism french-english;
- Strong desire to learn new tools.
- Entrepreneurial type who is proactive and who initiates projects on his own;
- Autonomous and sense of responsibility;
- Developed spirit of synthesis.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Open and curious about news related to video games and/or new technologies, an asset.