Senior 3D Artist - Environments
Art | Montréal, Québec, Canada
SENIOR 3D ARTIST - ENVIRONMENT
Reports to: Creative Director
Permanent – Full-Time
- Create high-resolution 3D models of environments according to art direction and game design;
- Establish and work with corresponding graphic references to develop models;
- Work in collaboration with the Animation, Programming, Game Design, and Technical Artists teams in order to optimize the models and create the necessary materials;
- Develop textures and lighting in order to make the environments credible according to the story and artistic direction of the game;
- Validate that the level of in-game quality is up to the ambitions of the project.
Experience and qualifications
- Training in 2D/3D Art or other relevant training;
- Relevant experience in creating objects and environments with 2D/3D software;
- Excellent ability to create photorealistic models;
- Excellent knowledge of Level Design principles;
- Good knowledge of Animation principles;
- Experience creating textures and manipulating shaders;
- Experience with Unreal, a strong asset.
- Ability to adapt one's style to an artistic direction;
- Ability to explain ideas clearly;
- Be a force of proposal;
- Sense of responsibility and priorities.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!