Concept Artist - Characters
Art | Montréal, Québec, Canada
CONCEPT ARTIST – CHARACTERS
Reports to: Art Director
Permanent – Full-Time
We are currently building a new artistic team for a new project and are looking for passionate and creative people who can contribute to the development of a fantastic universe. Within this team, the different expertises (concept artists, level artists, character artists) will collaborate closely to create a rich world as well as forge a strong team spirit where everyone will feel valued.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create visual concepts of characters/creatures (2D/3D, illustrations...) that meet the needs of the art direction and adequately iterate these contents to make them evolve into a final product;
- Collaborate directly with the different directors to help visualize and develop rich and innovative universes and characters.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Experience in the Video Game/Cinema industry in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of 2D/3D software.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Creative and innovative mind;
- Proactivity, sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Positive attitude, collaboration and good communication skills.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!