Internship | Montréal, Québec, Canada
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - WINTER 2022 SESSION (JANUARY TO APRIL) - FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO: COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Participate in the development and the implementation of the studio communication strategies;
- Collaborate with the Communication team in the creation and the production of assets for every internal and potentially external initiatives (related to the studio, to the games or even to the employees);
- Participate in the discussions with agencies and external partners;
- Prepare the competitive reviews;
- Participate in the performance tracking and analysis of communication campaigns.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor or Master degree student in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or other related field;
- A first experience in a communication agency or in a Communication department, a strong asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint, an asset;
- Notions of video editing, an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Organized, structured, rigorous;
- Ease to adapt and action-oriented;
- Analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Curiosity about video games and new technologies, an asset.