Data Analyst Intern
DATA ANALYST INTERN
REPORTS TO: DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS DIRECTOR
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - WINTER 2022 SESSION (JANUARY TO APRIL) - FULL-TIME
- Determine the development team’s needs at an analytical level;
- Define the specifications of the information collected;
- Provide support to the developer when implementing the data collection system;
- Create analytical models and personalized dashboards;
- Generate personalized analytical reports;
- Present in a story-telling format the insights generated through analyzes, to all types of audiences;
- Provide operational recommendations in terms of design and monetization;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of decision-making processes within the production team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor or Master degree student in Computer Science, Statistics and Data Analysis or in a related field;
- Good knowledge of SQL programming language, otherwise R or Python;
- Knowledge of PowerBI, an asset;
- Experience in statistics level, data visualization and data mining;
- Good understanding of Game Design concepts, Economic Game Design and monetization for a video game, an asset;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Open-minded, curiosity;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Good communication, ease to adapt;
- Rigor; structure;
- Analytical and synthetical mind.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion for video games is essential!