Brand Marketing Intern
Internship | Montréal, Québec, Canada
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - SUMMER SESSION 2021 (MAY TO AUGUST) - FULL TIME
BRAND MARKETING INTERN
REPORTS TO: BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team in the marketing contents production (advertising campaigns, communication events, game trailers, screenshots…);
- Participate in the contents production monitoring with creative agencies and other external suppliers;
- Prepare competitive reviews;
- Update the analysis and performance tracking tools of the games.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Achieving a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or in a related field;
- A first experience in an Advertising agency or in a Marketing department, a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of marketing campaign production process, a plus;
- Notions of Creative Adobe, a plus;
- Fluent english, a mandatory. Bilingualism french-english, a plus.
- Organized, structured, rigorous;
- Humble, curious, willing to learn;
- Ease to adapt and solution oriented;
- Good communication skills, analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Curiosity about video games and new technologies, a plus.