Lead Core Programmer
LEAD CORE PROGRAMMER
REPORTS TO: PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR
We are currently building a new programming team for a new project and are looking for passionate people who want to make a real impact on it.
In a studio made up of industry veterans, you will join a team with a wealth of experience and a strong commitment to sharing and helping others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Supervise and coach a multidisciplinary programming team;
- Define the architecture, rework and maintain the low level systems and tools of the game engine;
- Design and implement the different systems within the deadlines;
- Develop software in C#/C++;
- Participate in the recruitment process for the programming team;
- Participate in the performance evaluation of the programming team members.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent knowledge of C#/C++ and strong development and debugging skills;
- Strong knowledge of game engine design;
- Good knowledge of game engine technologies (graphics, physics, audio, tools, etc.).
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Leadership, sense of priorities and responsibilities;
- Ability to organize and manage the work of a team;
- Team spirit;
- Good communication skills;
- Desire to push back the barriers of technology.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Choice of work location (office, home or hybrid);
- 4-days work week (32h/week);
- Group insurance, telemedicine service;
- RRSP and bonus system.