Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF STUDIO
Eidos-Montreal is a Canadian Video Game development studio, founded by Eidos Interactive in 2007 and based in Montreal. Previously a subsidiary of Square Enix, the studio has been acquired by Embracer Group in the spring of 2022.
In this context, Eidos-Montréal is recruiting a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who, as a member of the management team, will act as a catalyst to optimize and implement the Studio's technological vision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop IT infrastructures according to operational requirements and maintains a level of availability, performance and stability of systems;
- Define and implement with the technology committee the vision and technology strategies of Eidos-Montreal;
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors;
- Align the company's technology resources with the short and long term objectives of the organization;
- Effectively communicate and support decisions and messages to and from management;
- Collaborate, support and advise the various departments in the analysis of their needs and make innovative recommendations regarding technological solutions and orientations and ensure their integration;
- Sit on the executive committee to align technology objectives with other organizational objectives;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the technology teams and provide strong leadership so that they can take more initiative in their roles and grow in their careers while fostering an inclusive culture.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Demonstrated experience as a Chief Technology Officer or in a similar leadership role at the organizational level;
- Ability to conduct competitive review, research and strategic technology analysis;
- Strong proactivity and ability to keep abreast of new technology trends;
- Excellent knowledge of the technological constraints on the various gaming platforms;
- Good understanding of business strategy and business planning;
- Good understanding of budget strategies.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven experience in the Video Game industry.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Choice of work location (office, home or hybrid);
- 4-days work week (32h/week);
- Group insurance, telemedicine service;
- RRSP and bonus system.
Come create emotion with us!