Senior Graphic Programmer
SENIOR GRAPHIC PROGRAMMER
REPORTS TO: LEAD GRAPHIC PROGRAMMER
We are currently building a new programming team for a new project and are looking for passionate people who want to make a real impact on it.
In a studio made up of industry veterans, you will join a team with a wealth of experience and a strong commitment to sharing and helping others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop graphic components for a modern rendering system in C++;
- Collaborate with the Art Direction, Artists and Technical Artists to achieve the desired visual results;
- Develop targeted solutions for a multiplatform environment;
- Document, transfer knowledge and effectively support team members.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent knowledge of C#/C++ and strong development and debugging skills;
- Strong knowledge of recent rendering techniques;
- Knowledge of DirectX 12, Vulkan, PS5 API and GDK is an asset;
- GPU debugging skills (Pix, Razor, RenderDoc);
- Ability to be proactive on performance profiling and optimization of complex rendering systems;
- Knowledge of shaders development.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Vision on what will be the rendering systems of tomorrow;
- Team spirit and interest in sharing knowledge;
- Ability to understand needs and make recommendations;
- Ability to organize your work in an efficient way;
- Desire to push the boundaries of technology.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Choice of work location (office, home or hybrid);
- 4-days work week (32h/week);
- Group insurance, telemedicine service;
- RRSP and bonus system.