Production | Montréal, Québec, Canada
Reports to: Associate producer
Permanent – Full-Time
This is first and foremost a human team composed of talents from all horizons. From day one, we are driven by a common vision: create unique & memorable experiences for our players - in a world they have never seen before!
What you will do
- Participate in the coordination of the production's various trades;
- Plan and enforce deadlines;
- Work in close collaboration with the management team to align and update priorities, plan and monitor the management of tasks;
- Work to supervise and motivate the team;
- Work to constantly improve the team;
- Act as a liaison between the various trades;
- Coordinate with the Production team to eliminate resource conflicts.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience;
- Bilingual, French and English;
- Project planning and management;
- Experience with Scrum Agile;
- Experience with Jira and Shotgrid an asset;
Even better if you have
- 1 to 3 years experience in project management and/or video game production is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with all specialties and levels in the organization;
- Experience in problem solving and conflict management;
- Ability to lead, mobilize and influence a work team to achieve desired performance;
- Ability to meet production deadlines;
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability;
- Ability to express ideas well;
- Focused on achieving superior results;
- Strong team player;
- Analytical and synthetic skills;
- Be a good listener;
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure while respecting agreed upon deadlines;
- Exceptional organizational skills, great attention to detail;
- Interest in playing and creating high quality AAA games;
- Positive attitude, confidence and motivation.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!