Audio | Montréal, Québec, Canada
REPORTS TO: CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- Develop and oversee the creation of all sound effects for the project, related to the story and the game experience;
- In collaboration with the Programming, Design and Animation teams, establish technical processes for the development of the audio production;
- Plan recording sessions and liaise with suppliers by ensuring production deadlines;
- Participate in the hiring process for the Audio team;
- Supervise and coach the different members of the Audio team within the project;
- Participate in the performance evaluation of the Audio team members.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma specialized in Music or any other relevant training;
- 10+ years of experience in Audio Design, including a concret experience in a Management position;
- Experience in sound production and integration in Video Games, within "AAA" and/or Mobile game teams;
- Solid knowledge of modern studio equipment and sound tools that meet industry standards (e.g. Pro-Tools, Sound Forge, etc.);
- Good knowledge of various sound middleware applications (wWise, Fmod, etc.).
- Leadership, sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely;
- Positive and results-oriented attitude;
- Collaboration and maturity to receive and give constructive criticism.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!