Programming | Montréal, Québec, Canada
REPORTS TO: PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
- Analyse requirements from clients;
- Design and implement solutions that meet requirements in terms of functionality and performance;
- Write quality algorithms and code in C#;
- Investigate and fix bugs efficiently;
- Ability to implement optimal solutions in term of material resources management;
- Suggest and discuss possible improvements to products with stake holders;
- Participate and contribute proactively to the team spirit and projects in general.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent ;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in tools or web tools programming;
- Experience with Web Services, Web Technologies, NET, Angular, XML, JSON and TypeScript;
- Experience with Windows;
- Experience with unit and regression tests;
- Experience with databases (SQL);
- Experience with security mechanism such as: encryption, authentication, SSL.
- Proficient with C#;
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python is an asset;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker technologies is an asset.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!