Lead Core Programmer
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
LEAD CORE PROGRAMMER
REPORTS TO: PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR
- Develop graphics components of an innovative new rendering system;
- Develop software in C# / C++;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by superiors;
- Manage and coach the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the interview process for the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the employee’s performance review process for the 3D Programming team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience;
- 8 or more years of professional game or similar programming experience;
- Fluent in C# / C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills
- Deep knowledge and insight to design of game engines
- DirectX 11/DirectX 12/Vulkan
- Multithreaded architecture
- GPU debugging (Pix, Razor, Renderdoc);
- Shader programming.
- Excellent management skills;
- Ability to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video games is required;
- The maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Be a good Communicator.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
Passion and ambition for video games and technology are essential!