Talent & Culture | Montréal, Québec, Canada
Reports to: HR Operations Director
Permanent - Full-time
- Define and implement the talent attraction strategy of the different Square Enix West entities located in Canada: Eidos-Montréal, Square Enix Montreal, Eidos-Sherbrooke, IT Global and Square Enix QA;
- Understand the needs of the organization and the industry context;
- Monitor HR practices and recruitment of industry professionals to ensure the competitiveness of talent attraction;
- Increase the visibility of our studios by participating in job fairs, video game industry events or any other event deemed relevant;
Manage the Talent Acquisition Team:
- Supervise, coach and participate in the evaluation performance of the recruitment team members;
- Contribute to the workforce planning process, integrate recruitment needs and ensure that the work capacity of the recruitment team is in line with the ambitions of production teams;
- Ensure the smooth completion of the recruitment process and provide superior candidate experience;
- Build and maintain a solid bank of candidates in order to proactively meet business needs;
- Plan recruitment interviews and ensure that the values of the entities are respected throughout the recruitment process;
- Collaborate in the HR consulting department as well as in the administration of company policies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Relations or equivalent experience;
- + 8 years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience in recruiting technical or artistic profiles is highly preferred;
- Experience in the video game or animation industry is highly preferred;
- Bilingual french/English.
- Ability to manage several clients at the same time;
- In-depth knowledge of French and English, spoken and written;
- Ability to work methodically and logically;
- Knowledge of Windows, the Web and the MS Office suite;
- Ability to work under pressure when the situation requires.
- Ability to organize and manage the work of other recruiters;
- Spirit / Team player;
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential candidates.