Senior IT Service Manager
PERMANENT POSITION - FULL-TIME
Hybrid (remote + at the office) in compliance with the sanitary rules in force.
(Address: 400 boulevard de Maisonneuve West - 5th floor, Montreal, QC H3A 1L4)
SENIOR IT SERVICE MANAGER (MONTREAL)
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL IT SERVICE (LONDON)
As Senior IT Service Manager, you are responsible for the team providing technical support to users of our studios in Montreal and Sherbrooke.
You collaborate with other functions within the company to ensure effective and efficient support, while fostering operational excellence with an emphasis on the customer experience.
This team works on a hybrid model, offering both traditional IT services and on-site IT support. Thus, the ideal candidate has extensive experience in managing service center teams, in a multisite, dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
Strong communication skills, in both French and English, are required to support stakeholders engagement and collaboration with global teams.
- Manage the IT Support team and supervise the technical support of all IT services for users of our studios in Montreal and Sherbrooke;
- Act as a point of reference for all matters, both hierarchical and technical. Liaise with stakeholders and/or support teams to face challenges and identify opportunities for improvement (processes, communications, etc.);
- Evaluate and align team structure and resources to achieve desired performance levels. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling the team to ensure appropriate coverage on duty hours;
- Support the team in maintaining and updating its skills, creating training and development plans;
- Manage the recruitment, retention, conflict management and performance appraisals portion;
- Develop and maintain a high level of perception of IT within the organization. This includes in particular the management and improvement of the customer experience;
- Manage suppliers and IT equipment (equipment and services);
- Plan and organize events;
- Contribute to budget planning;
- Supervise the deployment of different projects within the studio;
- At a higher level, participate in IT Service meetings and support the change management process, as needed (risk and impact assessment, communication with users, planning, etc.);
- Prepare reports for Management and use the information contained in these reports to drive continuous performance improvement within the team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in an IT services center management role (direction, development). In a multi-site environment, an asset;
- 7+ years of IT experience;
- Excellent communication and business relationship management skills;
- Excellent customer service skills: working to provide superior, efficient and personalized IT support service to exceed expectations;
- Strong people management skills and experience in managing and developing team performance;
- Experience in the production and analysis of reports and trends;
- Experience in the administration of service center management tools;
- Experience in supplier management;
- Experience in managing an enterprise ITSM platform;
- Good ITIL knowledge and demonstrated ability to clearly articulate understanding of governance and processes. ITIL accreditation or equivalent, a strong asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365, Office Suite, Visio, Project;
- Good knowledge of collaboration tools such as Slack, Confluence.
- Leadership, sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Organization, structure, rigor;
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Sense of customer service;
- Collaboration and goodwill.