Talent & Culture | Montréal, Québec, Canada
PERMANENT – FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: LEAD RECRUITER
- Build and maintain a strong candidate base in order to answer proactively to business requirements;
- Leverage Eidos Montréal’s visibility by participating to employment fairs, gaming industry events and/or other relevant events;
- Post job offers on our web site as well as other sites;
- Plan and participate in the recruitment interviews for production, QA, administration, intern, and make sure that Eidos Montréal’s values are respected in the recruitment process;
- Execute references checks;
- Collaborate to the HR counseling service and to the administration of company policies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or equivalent experience;
- 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience in recruitment for technical profiles is mandatory;
- Experience in the video game industry is an asset;
- Capacity to work multiple recruitment mandates simultaneously;
- Capacity to communicate in English and French, oral and written;
- Ability to work in a logical and methodical manner;
- Working knowledge of the Web, Windows, and Microsoft office;
- Ability to work under pressure if needed;
- Team Player
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with potential candidates.
MOTIVATION & INTEREST:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!