R&D - Senior Core Programmer
Eidos Sherbrooke | Montréal, Québec, Canada
PERMANENT – FULL TIME
LOCATION : EIDOS SHERBROOKE
REPORTS TO: PROGRAMMING DIRECTOR
- Develop quality software using the programming languages C ++ and C #;
- Have the ability to evolve in a multi-platform development environment;
- Contribute positively to the achievement of the goals of the project and the team;
- Design, implement and debug creative and innovative solutions to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Establish and maintain a follow-up of the tasks to be accomplished as well as personal planning;
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies, advances and developments in game programming.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in programming, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent;
- +7 years of experience in the industry as a Programmer, including 2 as a Engine Programmer;
- Excellent knowledge of technological constraints on different gaming platforms;
- Have experience working with a commercial or homemade 3D engine (Unreal, Unity, Gamebryo, etc.);
- Network programming experience a major asset;
- Profiling and optimization experience;
- AAA experience a major asset.
- Experience in optimizing on various platforms (PC, Sony and Microsoft, etc.);
- Must have a very good knowledge of C ++ and C #;
- Must have very good algorithmic knowledge;
- Strong design skills.
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Be a good team player;
- Be a good communicator;
- A desire to push the barriers of video game technology is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Focus on achieving superior results;
- Have an analytical and synthetical mind.
MOTIVATION AND INTERESTS:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!
- Willingness to think outside the box and promote innovation.