Communication & PR Intern
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - SUMMER SESSION 2021 (MAY TO AUGUST) - FULL TIME
COMMUNICATION & PR INTERN
REPORTS TO: COMMUNICATION & PR SPECIALISTS
- Participate in the development and the implementation of the studio communication strategies;
- Collaborate with the Communication team in the creation and the production of assets for every internal and external initiatives (related to the studio, the games or even the employees);
- Participate in the discussions with agencies and external partners;
- Prepare the competitive reviews;
- Participate in the performance tracking and analysis of communication campaigns.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Achieving a Bachelor or a Master degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or in a related field;
- A first experience in a Communication agency or in a Communication department, a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint, a plus;
- Notions of video editing, a plus;
- Notions of the tools Fancensus and Fusion, a plus;
- Bilingualism french-english, a mandatory.
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Organized, structured, rigorous;
- Ease to adapt and action oriented;
- Analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
- Curiosity about video games and new technologies, a plus.