IT Project Manager
IT PROJECT MANAGER (REPATRIATION OF SERVICES)
REPORTS TO: IT PROJECT DIRECTOR (REPATRIATION OF SERVICES)
Eidos-Montreal is a Canadian video game development studio, founded by Eidos Interactive in 2007 and based in Montreal. The company was a subsidiary of Square Enix until it was acquired by Embracer Group in Spring 2022.
With the acquisition of Eidos-Montreal, Eidos-Sherbrooke, Square Enix Montreal and Crystal Dynamics by Embracer Group, the IT services will continue to be supplied by Square Enix for a period of 6 to 9 months, after which they will have to be repatriated. About 30 IT services have been counted, including cybersecurity, cloud services, business applications and infrastructure services.
In this context, Eidos-Montreal is recruiting an IT Project Manager to ensure the coordination of the program which will consist of the repatriation of all the IT services still under the responsibility of Square Enix and which will notably involve all the projects with several stakeholders located in different places in the world (England, United States and Canada).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Accelerate the coordination of project activities (meetings, follow-ups, agendas...);
- Set up the tools necessary for an efficient follow-up of project activities (spreadsheets, tables, templates, registers...);
- Ensure the coordination of ongoing and future activities within the framework of the projects;
- Follow up on various project logs (risks, decision points, changes and outstanding items...);
- Prepare an overall plan for all projects under the responsibility of the IT Project Manager (Gantt...).
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 6+ years of experience in project and program management;
- Experience in large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations around the world;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile...);
- Good knowledge of collaboration, project management and productivity tools (Microsoft tools);
- Fluently bilingual (French-English), both written and spoken.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Sense of responsibility and priorities;
- Reliability, rigor, positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced technical environment;
- Ability to move several projects forward at the same time;
- Collaboration and ability to interact with partners in different locations.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Full-time, 1-year contract, with the possibility of a permanent position thereafter.