Audio | Montréal, Québec, Canada
PERMANENT - FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO : TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- Take care of the whole audio pipeline;
- Define pipelines and create innovative solutions;
- Work closely with the Sound Designers;
- Develop software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Analyze and estimate the time, cost and the impact of the proposed functions;
- Ensure that the ambitions remain consistent with deadlines;
- Debug and optimize at low and high level your own to guarantee technical quality and performance;
- Work effectively with the programming and developing teams;
- Plan your own work effectively, and provide honest updates on progress;
- Be a positive contributor to the project and team’s objectives.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3+ year’s experience in Programming;
- Minimum of 1 published title – at least one with experience in Audio programming.
- Must have a excellent knowledge of C++;
- Experience developing multi platforms, an asset.
- Ability to manage own time independently;
- Team Player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video game is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Be a good communicator.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS:
Ambition and passion for videogames are essential!